Google Business Apps Consulting
Google Apps for Business can give your organization a lucrative edge by allowing you to leverage the same powerful tools and infrastructure Google uses to fuel its own applications.
If it's working for Google—the Internet's multi-billion dollar behemoth—there's a pretty good chance it'll work for your company too. Google put their technical geniuses to work on developing cloud solutions and business apps that would meet their own needs, and now, they are offering these same cloud solutions to businesses the word over.
From Gmail and Google Calendar, to project collaboration capabilities through Google Docs and Cloud Connect, Google Apps gets your business functioning at lightning speed and efficiency. No more computer software or out-of-date spreadsheets that can only be accessed at the office. Google Apps takes your business that was once located in one fixed place on a map and mobilizes it anywhere in the world, anytime of the day. That's the innovative efficiency of the cloud powered by Google.
Google Apps for Business, as its name indicates, is comprised of countless apps in the cloud-based Google Apps Marketplace that are designed to streamline your business. What's more, they integrate seamlessly with Gmail and the entire Google Cloud suite of products—apps like Xero that let you do your accounting online and that let you view your cash-flow in real-time, and Weebly that let you create a simple website for your company. The Google Apps Marketplace is full of time-saving and useful apps that drive productivity and deliver higher returns.
Is Google Cloud and Google Apps Right for Your Business?
Google Cloud, including Google Apps for Business, was developed to help businesses run more efficiently and eliminate the extra baggage of unnecessary processes and infrastructures that can weigh heavy in the "expenses" category of the accounting books. Every business is unique, and each of them has its own set of goals and ideals it would like to accomplish. So ask yourself these questions:
- Do I need an easily deploy-able productivity solution for my business that doesn't require the ongoing maintenance of desktop software?
- Do I want a solution that meets my business needs today and also anticipates my needs in the future?
- Do I want a solution that is reliable and that continues to improve automatically over time?
- Is security an important feature of any new technology I'm looking into?
- Do my employees need to collaborate seamlessly without any barriers such as geography or organizational protocols between them?
- Do I want my employees to be able to accomplish more tasks in less time with technology that doesn't hinder their progress?
- Do I want to empower my employees to do more with their mobile devices than just respond to emails?
- Is having a simple, affordable, and predictable cost for my new technology something I'm looking for?
- Would I like to cut my current IT costs in half?
If you answered YES to three or more of the above questions, then Google Cloud is a definite possibility for your company. Contact us today to learn more about how Riptide can get your business set-up in the Google Cloud and operating at the highest efficiency possible with Google Apps!
We're here to help.
Get answers to the most-asked questions we've received from clients. If you don't see the answer to a question you have, send us your query and get an answer from one of our Cloud experts! Go to the FAQs page
"Of all the companies I've worked with over the years, Riptide is by far the most helpful. They're not just in business to make a buck, they're there to really help their clients."