Automated Data Replication & Backup for Salesforce, Force.com, and Database.com
Automatically replicate your important customer data from Salesforce into your on-premise database or Data Warehouse. Reflection enables seamless cross-system business intelligence and reporting.
Is Salesforce customer data included within your business’ disaster recovery plan? Don't take the risk. Protect and secure your important customer information with our simple and fully-automated backup solution!
Integrate your Salesforce data into other enterprise systems with our simple data replication service. Minimize your Salesforce API calls and avoid multiple point-to-point API system integrations.
"We've been using Riptide for more than two years now to replicate multiple orgs back into our SQL domains. Installation is easy, and the set-it-and-forget-it configuration makes it super simple to maintain. Their support team is awesome, too: very responsive to inquiries and to our Ideas for improving the product over time."
Greg Glaser | Appexchange Review
Features & Benefits
- Enterprise Reporting & Business Intelligence. Salesforce has all of your customer information and sales data, and Reflection replicates it seamlessly into your data warehouse. Your developers and analysts will be able to access to the data with the reporting tools they are familiar with. Empower your organization with complete enterprise reporting across Salesforce and on-premise ERP, HR, and Financial systems.
- Secure Backup & Archiving. Reflection is your Salesforce data insurance policy! Human error is responsible for 1/3 of all data loss, so don't take the risk. Ensure your data replication service keeps you from a costly loss of your valuable customer information.
- Streamlined Data Integration. Integrate your Salesforce data into other enterprise systems with our simple data replication service. Reflection easily moves data into other systems without the need for custom web service API integrations.
- Automated Data Replication. Reflection monitors Salesforce on a configured interval and keeps your local database or data warehouse in sync with your Salesforce org. All changes that are made in Salesforce are replicated automatically without manual intervention.
- Dynamic Data Structure. Making modifications in your Salesforce org? Not to worry. Reflection monitors your Salesforce object and field configurations—all changes and additions are automatically detected and handled within the local replicated database.
- Flexible Cron-Style Scheduler. Reflection gives you the power and flexibility to schedule your replication cycles on many customized intervals that will work for any business use case!
- File Attachment Support. Reflection provides a robust configurable option to replicate all of your file attachments within your Salesforce org. You can either replicate the binary attachments into your local relational database or choose to configure an Amazon S3 storage solution.
- High-Performance Replication. Reflection leverages both the Salesforce Bulk and SOAP APIs to load your data fast—really fast! And the performance doesn't stop there. Reflection also uses high-performance, bulk copy and merge operations supported within the relational database management system.
- Backup Salesforce Configurations & Structure (Metadata API). Your Salesforce customer data is important, but the setup, configuration, and data structure of your Salesforce org are just as vital. Reflection leverages the Metadata API to ensure all your Salesforce org resources are backed up as well!
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Integration. Are you leveraging the Amazon Cloud to power your IT infrastructure? Great news! Reflection integrates flawlessly with the most popular Amazon web services like Redshift, RDS, and S3.
Are You Leveraging the Amazon Cloud?
Reflection integrates seemlessly into Amazon’s Top Data Services
Amazon Redshift Data Warehouse
Amazon Redshift is a fully-managed, speedy petabyte-scale data warehouse service that simplifies your data analysis using your existing business intelligence tools.
Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Amazon RDS is a cost-efficient and highly scalable relational database. It gives you access to the familiar capabilities of a MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server database engine and tools in an Amazon cloud-based environment.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
Amazon S3 gives developers a simple web services interface that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web.
Easy Setup & Award-Winning Support
- Salesforce Edition
- Microsoft Platform
- Windows XP or later
- Windows 2003 Server or later
- NET 3.5
- Supported Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later
- MySQL 5 or later
- Oracle 10 or later
- PostgreSQL 8 or later
- Amazon Web Services Support for:
Redshift, RDS, and S3
Setup & Maintenance
- Reflection installs in less than 10 minutes and requires no special training to configure or use. Just download, run the setup wizard, and type in the Reflection licence key. It’s that easy.
- Only one configuration screen is needed to quickly setup your preferences for Reflection.
- Once configured, Reflection runs itself with zero interaction required.
Support & User Guide
We’ve made it easy to setup and configure Reflection using the Reflection User Guide, but we also provide support in the event you need it.
Get the Top-Rated Data Reporting App Working for Your Business Today!
"We've been using Reflection for over six months now and can’t say enough good things about it. We spent significant time searching for a product that could replicate 100+ of our core Salesforce objects into a MySQL "data warehouse" so we could do some advanced reporting and analytics, and Reflection is what we ended up selecting. It's very easy to install and setup, a breeze to manage, and fast—very fast. It's simplicity and performance are second to none. We would totally recommend it to anyone."
Steve Atherton | Appexchange Review
Hundreds of customers have tried and LOVED using Reflection in their enterprise!
Download the FREE 7-Day Trial and see why so many people have given Reflection an impressive 5-STAR RATING!
Your 7-Day FREE Trial of Reflection Is Waiting!
Take your enterprise data reporting to a whole new level by connecting it with your
Salesforce org in the cloud! Don’t hesitate to ask our experts how Reflection
can help solve your data issues. We’ve got your data covered!
Ask the Reflection Experts
Give us a call at 800-747-8433 or
contact us via email or live chat and
we’ll be more than happy to answer your
questions about Reflection.